Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thing 8 Online Quizzes

 Thing 8 Online Surveying
Online quizzes are grate tool for getting quick responses from your students and it allows to to track responses in efficient way,   Student can use computers and mobile device to respond to while in class or from a remote location.   One of the tools i really liked for my class was Socrative. I was able to make a quick little quiz while I was getting used to it. This would be a great to for exit ticket s warm-up.  It allows you get  a quick response without a great deal of class disruptions.  Many educators could use this software to pretest students on prior knowledge which allows them to focus pertinent new information.

I used the Polleverywhere app also  is an awesome app to use that allows you to text in your response or go to the website to send in your response. This technology is also good form warm-up and exit tickets in the classroom. I believe the difference in medium that applications like Socrative can been how they are applied.  In some instances it may be difficult to use in a math class like mine.  I would need to become innovative in my approach to asking math-related questions through polls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment