Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thing 10

Thing 10
I tried using different presentation  software and had various experiences.  Well, the Prezi system I have heard so much about I did not get to do because they wanted my credit card information to do a free trial.  I did not want to give them that information.  So I move onto Kioza I created a Collag eof my trip to Europe and inserted below.   I also embedded a similar slide show below using the HTML function of Kioza.  I believe the thing I enjoyed most was the ease of using  the application.  I did not experience much pushback when making the slideshow or collage.  I also was able to use animations pretty easily.


1 comment:

  1. Nice - Yous shouldn't need to enter your credit card information into Prezi. Maybe we can look at this on Monday night...

    ReplyDelete