Monday, October 27, 2014

The Journey

Thing 16

This summer for my birthday I went to a Coaching conference where I heard Charlie Strong speak.  You may know Charlie as the former Louisville football coach.  He has currently taken over the tasks of rebuilding the University of Texas program as their head coach.  I really enjoyed getting to hear him speak.   I uploaded some photos from that conference and that trip to Photo peach.  I made a short video of the clips and I like how easy it was to add  a video from YouTube and copy the embedding code. Check it out!

Birthday classic on PhotoPeach
The journey of creating my own blog for the 16 things assignment has arduous but not tedious.  It  has been difficult but enjoyable.  I really learned some technology skills that will be with me for the rest of my life.
lease give me your feedback on your experience by reflecting on your learning journey by blogging a few thoughts. Here are some questions to prompt you:

Please give specific answers for each question.

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?  I really loved learning about creating Podcast and other tools like Flickr online sharing.  I really had curiosities about creating internet platforms for sharing knowledge I have acquired over the years and I have really developed a basis creating and online medium.  I have enhanced my understanding of online tools in educational settings.  I was able to expand my knowledge of mediums I was already familiar with like YouTube, Google docs, and Skype.  This process has helped me overcome some hang-ups and self-made when encountering the internet and modern technology. the best is yet to come.


Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this 16 things exercises that surprised you?  i was surprised at how much I enjoy creating my blog posts.  Being a math oriented person I generally loathe writing in any form.  However, the creative process has really birth a desire in my heart to create.

4. What could I do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?  I believe truly a medium that not only connects posts with just words but maybe creating something where podcast YouTube presentations and other mediums are connected on a seamless medium. I don't Know its just a thought.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment