Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thing 1




Thing 1

7 ½ Steps to Lifelong Learning



1.The habit that will be the hardest for me to consume will be habit 4 which is having confidence in myself as an effective learner. I often doubt myself and am unsure if I can master something new at this stage. I often wander if I can manage the new task in my life with all my other responsibilities.
2. The habit I am most comfortable with is Habit 7, teaching and mentoring others. I feel that has been my area of expertise and specialty for years.  I believe I can always encourage others to have faith in their own learning abilities.  I wish could consistently give myself the same encouragement.

3. The lifelong learning contract is something I believe I have been doing throughout my lifeI currently teaching myself to play the piano and speak Spanish and Portuguese more fluently.  I learned So much traveling internationally this summer to London and Paris.  I feel that as I grow as person that learning becomes a refreshing experience.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DToxIAdXRI4WLyVJUB96Qzj0VUbUh9f8ew64t_wlnWM/edit#

Name:Vorris Mayes   
My Learning Contract

I will...

1. Obtain A 4.0 GPA.

2.Complete My Lesson Plans two weeks in advance.

3. I will become fluent in a foreign language.

4. I will create an organization plan for running a sports team top to bottom.

5. Run a 10k.

6. Learn to play the piano

Things I need for my “toolbox”:

1. Patience

2. Playmaker Pro
3. Rossetta Stone

If I need additional help, I can ask:

Name
Phone
Email
Clara Yates
xxx-xxxxx
xxxxxx@xxxxxxx
Ro
xxx-xxxxx
xxxxxx@xxxxxxx

I can also use tutorials from atomiclearning.com and youtube.com.

I am responsible for my own learning and am a competent, effective learner.
                                                               
Signature: ______________________________

Date: _____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment